Wednesday 28 February 2007

Class Tonight

Not a lot happened today- mom and dad left all day for class and errands, and I got left by myself yet again. However- tonight is puppy classes!!! I am really excited. As you can see above, that is me checking out the class chairs and making sure everything is safe before class begins.

Below is my teacher talking to the other puppy parents, and me walking across the training floor. There are about 10 other parents with their dogs- Mr. Darcy, Molly, Cocoa, Quincy, and Hettie, (you can see Hettie- the little white puppy and Quincy, the other brown dog in the picture).


Classes are fun. Today we are going to go over Down, Leave it, Walking on a loose lead, Sit, Getting attention, and not biting for an hour before we go home again. I can't wait!

Woof!

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

Winston got shown up in class by a puppy that looked to be about 7 weeks old! He's going to have to work harder to be the favorite now!