Monday 19 February 2007

Pee for Attention

Yesterday was a bad day. I am sick of not getting any attention from my folks. All they do all day is sit around- whether it is on their computers, doing who knows what, or in front of the TV, or whatever like washing dishes or cooking or cleaning- and then they leave me all by myself in my kennel. They don't give me near enough attention.

Yesterday I fought back. I did the worst thing I could possibly do in rebellion- I peed on their bed. I didn't ask to go out, I didn't let on that I needed to pee, I just hopped up on their bed and peed.

Serves them right.

I guess I have been a bit moody lately, and bitey- getting into stuff that I know they don't want me in, chewing shoes and taking them to my kennel. But you know, I don't get enough attention.

Woof!

4 comments:

Benjamin Bengfort said...

He gets plenty of attention, he just is in a phase right now. He is being bad when we don't look at him every second. It is getting kind of tiresome.

And all the events of yesterday? They were after a walk, and treats for training, and all sorts of hugging and playing. Then Jaci left for class, and I had to deal with the boiler, and all of a sudden pee everywhere, shoes chewed to pieces (including my favorite flip flops, that were brand new!)

Oi! Being a doggy parent is hard, if you think being a doggy is hard...

Also I found out he really hates it when I raspberry his head, or give Jaci a raspberry for that matter!It is the strangest thing!

Jacquelyn said...

We've now officially banned Winnie from our room. Ben even installed a little hook-and-eye lock today. Now we're just sorta waiting to hear him headbutt our door, which he used to be able to open easily.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your experience

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Rajah! Ben..remember the next thing he did....

Being a doggy a parent is hard...