Friday 23 February 2007

Treat Time

What a sleepy day- Friday is a fun day because Dad is done with work for the week, and so I usually get to go upstairs and sleep in the bed with them until late! It is a lot of fun.

After the sleep-in, and some breakfast- it is puppy treats time!

Puppy treats time consists of me getting treats for being cute. All I have to do is sit, lie down, and watch the treat like a hawk going back and forth until I get it! It is lots of fun and I get tons of treats, so many that I get full.

Then it is time to sleep- until it is treats time again.

The only thing is I haven't gone out on too many walks lately, they seem to be slowing down. I try to bolt out the gate and get to Port Meadow or something interesting and pull Mom and Dad along, but they get mad and stop and show me their hand which has chicken in it. So I take some chicken then start pulling again. But mom ends up getting frustrated and has to take me home before we even get down the block! What's the deal? I want to go to Port Meadow again!

Who knows, I do know that mommy loves treats time- she is always saying what a good boy I am and talking in a baby voice. So probably treats time will be soon!

Woof!

No comments: