Tuesday 20 February 2007

Dog Exile and a Note about Hobbies

I am exiled from the bedroom thanks to my antics the other day. Today Dad bought a door lock that wouldn't allow me to push my way into the bedroom, and therefore I am banished. I received a pretty nasty surprise when I ran at the door, only to be stopped cold. AARGH! Why does everything happen to me? Good Grief.

The rest of the day was pretty much uneventful, though- just walking and chewing, and trying to sneak past into the bedroom, but it isn't happening.

So just a note on Hobbies. I have been looking at my parent's hobbies and they seem interesting enough. Here is a picture of me with one of my mom's hobbies: painting. It is a little crazy that she can get colors onto the thing to make it look like something. Too bad I'm color blind!

Actually I guess I didn't have much to say other than that because I had a picture of me looking at a picture, and I am still a puppy so I don't know how to discuss art.

But I guess we could talk about my hobbies which include chewing, toast, being a wolf, and man-dog wrestling. I still haven't been able to win at man-dog wrestling, but I'm sure I will someday! So for the rest of the day, I am going to practice up, and figure out how to get past that door lock!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winston,

My mom has been reading me your blogs & i enjoy them alot -I have done most of the things that you write about & I am so happy to know that there are other dogs that do the same things I do. Word of advise - don't use the peeing on the floor or bed to get back at people - they really don't like it at all. If you look at your people with really big eyes & be really good for a week or so - they will forgive you & let you back in their bedroom. Just be patient & always look cute.

Shadow

Jacquelyn said...

Winston has a hopeful look in his big puppy eyes. We're hoping he'll take Shadow's advice. (Although his daddy already let him back in bed for a sleep-in this morning...)