Thursday 29 March 2007

Winston's Top 10 Playlist

"Don't Cha (Wish Your Puppy Was Hot Like Me)," The Pussycat Dolls: For sexy dance parties
"I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself," Dionne Warwick: For lying around the house
"I'm Just a Dog," No Doubt: For making excuses about the mistakes a puppy makes
"Puppy Puppy Puppy," traditional Chanukah song: For playtime
"Winston Bengfort/Is My Puppy/Makes Me Happy/Makes Me Feel Lucky," military marching chant: For hardcore times
"I Wanna Dance with Somepuppy," Whitney Houston: For Valentine's Day
"(I Go Out) Walkin' After Midnight," Patsy Cline: For dream time
"Theme Song from Dr. Who": For space-age couch times
"Theme Song from Las Vegas": For hard-gamblin' couch times
"Theme Song from Scrubs": For medical comedy couch times


Winston: "I really like those couch times."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winston,
I am a thinking that your blog needs to be age limtied to over 18 just like the BBC News.

Mom B

Anonymous said...

Another thing...
You'd love the red and rover comic strips.

Today in the Wash Post:
Rover: Did you know that dogs who are read to are less likely to chew up books than dogs who aren't read to?
Rover: Yes, I know. I read that to you.

The comic strip artist Brain Basset..go figure...must have a dog like you:-)
MB