Tuesday 6 March 2007

My Two Favorite People (Besides my Parents)

I just wanted to give a friendly "woof" to my two favorite people besides my parents- Alex and Nick! I love them quite simply because they will play with me for hours and never get tired, and because Nick will let me chew anything! (His watch, his belt, his shoes...) I have even been to Nicks house! They are definitely Dog's Best Friends!

Nick was actually the first of my parent's friends that I met. He'll play with me by wrestling, and he even let me completely chew the strap off his leather watch. I started on his belt too, but he left before I could finish. It seems like the guy is made of leather! He definately does not come over enough.

Alex came over last night, and played with me the entire time, he wasn't the least bit afraid of me, which some crazy people are, but he was great, he picked me up, threw my toys for me to fetch, played tug of war, taught me how to jump, and all sorts of stuff! He actually tired me out!

Usually I kick people out of my dad's chair when they come over. But Nick and Alex- you guys can sit in that chair all you want, you are my people! And sorry I didn't have a picture of Nick (thats Alex above at Christmas), but soon we'll have one because we are best buds!

Woof!

No comments: