Monday 12 March 2007

Spring Weather Crazies

It is the best time of year for a puppy- spring! This is my first spring, and I hardly even know what to do with myself! I mean, it is amazing- grass is green and growing, there are tons of animals, we go outside more, the weather is warm, and the sun is glorious! Forgot what I said about caniwulf- the moon is nothing compared to the sun! It is warm and glorious, and I just love to bask in it. I sleep in it whenever I can, and if there is a spot that is shining in the house (the backpart, because the house faces north/south, and we are such a high latitude that sunshine, those strips of sun that lie on the carpet or the floor, are found where the windows that face the backyard are, and there are only two good ones of those, one in the dining room, one in the office.) If I find a strip of sun, I just plop down in it, and in less than 30 seconds I am passed out. It is amazing. Back in the winter I had to lie next to the heaters in the hallways!

I love going outside now, the weather is so good- it is making me crazy. I run around barking my head off, I am constantly jumping and trying to play, I do my crazy dance whenever I can, then I find myself a sunstrip and plop down to nap before I get up and do it again. Its the springtime crazies! I also haven't been eating much food. Grandpa says that his dogs aren't eating much either and its just because its spring (see the last post about pickyness).

CRAZY CRAZY SPRINGTIME WOOF! Now where is the sun?

No comments: