Friday 16 March 2007

A Tribute to My Dad

Winston asked me to share a little ditty he sings to his dad, oh, ten or fifteen times a day. To be sung to the chorus of "The Power of Love" by Celine Dion.

'Cause I'm your puppy and you are
My dad. Whenever you call
For me, I'll try not to be bad.
Sometimes, when he really wants to bring it home, he sings it twice:

Yes, I'M your PUPPY!!! and you are
MY da-aa-aaad. Whenever you call
For me, I'll try not to be ba--aa--aad!
We're heading for the meadow!
Somewhere we've often be--ee--eeeeen,
Sometimes I get naughty
But I'm ready to learn
For the POWER of LOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Winston wanted to share with all the other dogs out there that this song can get you out of a lot of scrapes. Just pout, open your eyes wide, and have a people-ally sing it out for you. Even better, sing along!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Winston:

Nice song! And just so you know, there's another "Power of Love" that is the theme song of a movie you would find very interesting: "Bark to the Future!"

Grandpa B.