Monday 30 April 2007

Cricket Sunday

So Sundays are a lot of fun. Normally, we all get up as a family a little later, mom and dad will go to church (or not), and then in the afternoon- everybody comes over and I have so much fun with all my human friends who come over! Dad cooks meat, which I get a share of, which is great, and everyone loves me and wants to play with me. Sunday Roast Sundays are the best!

Since the weather has been getting nicer, we have also been doing outdoor activities on Sundays- flying kites, going for walks, and more recently- cricket.

Dad and his friends will put those sticks in the ground, balance a little stick on top of them and then throw balls and hit them back at each other for hours. Now this would be all well and good, except that I am not included. I have to be on the leash on the blanket watching, which is boring because I know I would make a great fielder! Its just crap. Anyway, so here I am on the sidelines watching, other dogs all over the park or the meadow, and I am strapped to the leash, what kind of crap is that?

Needless to say, cricket looks fun, and I am determined to play... someday...


Picture 1- I look on as Dad bats
Picture 2- A girl runs screaming from Dad's excellent batting...

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

Winston, my son, you are slacking again. Don't forget the fans, dear dog. The fans make or break you.