Wednesday 25 April 2007

Pooscapade

Well I finally got my aroma de chien all sorted out and perfect when I got the bath attack! It was awful! I haven't had a bath in a month or so, and everything on me was starting to smell good again. Then, the best thing happened when Mom and I were going for a run along the canal- I spotted (well, sniffed) a pile of new goose poo! Before my mom knew what was happening, I rushed into the bush, started rolling and rubbing my head in it! I smelled like a new dog!

Mom was disgusted, but really didn't notice that much. I was feeling great, smelling good, ready to go look for some ladies... when Dad got home. I ran, excited that he should smell my new parfume which is much better than any eau de toillette (unless something is in the toillette). Needless to say, I ran excited to jump on him, and ended up scraping against the wall leaving a trail of poo on it. Now, both Dad and Mom could see AND smell what had happened.

Instantly I was rushed up to the bath, mom even got in with me, held me down, and scrubbed me three times! It was awful, all that hard work. Dad washed the wall (he was dressed in a suit and tie because of his interviews).

Luckily, even with all the scrubbing, mom missed a spot in my ear! Dad now calls me stink ear, but they have let me have it there!

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

Winston, don't worry, I enjoyed the bath about as much as you did. And so did my drenched exercise clothes and the disgustingly dirty bathtub.