Friday 20 April 2007

Squeaky Toy


Grandma Hanna sent me an amazing gift to our APO box the other day- a SQUEAKY TOY!!! Mom and Dad haven't let me have a squeaky toy because the ones in England have a little squeaker inside which they think would be dangerous for me. Grandma Hanna's squeaky toy, however, had no squeaker just squeakyness, so it was safe! I loved it for the whole hour of its life.

At first, I couldn't figure out what was making the noise, so I would make it squeak, then I would look around and bark at whatever was making the noise, so they would shut up so I could play with my squeaky toy. Then I realized I was making the squeaky squeak, so I started harmonizing with it, doing my whine/growl/howl/song thingy with the toy, barking when I wasn't squeaking it.

Then I thought to myself... what if it is squeaking because its alive? With this thought into my head, I tore into a panic and ran around the house with the squeaker like a mad dog scared and trying to kill it at the same time. Then all of a sudden, the toy started to wheeze, instead of squeak. Its death assured, I shredded it into pieces before my Mom thought that was enough for the toy!

It was so much fun!

If you want to see video of me harmonizing with the toy, follow this link:

Winston Gets a Squeaky Toy

Dad wants me to tell you that you can only view it with Internet Explorer, and that you must have Windows Media Player installed. Also, it may take a while to download, but its worth it!

Woof!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So funny! When Casey heard Winston squeaking and barking, he came and barked and then he went and got his squeaky duck! I think he thought someone was playing with his toy and he was going to protect it.
Dogs are great entertainment!