Tuesday 8 May 2007

New Friends

Sorry for the week of no writing- I have been feeling sick. Actually, everyone in the house has been sick- Mom is a little ill, and Dad is getting over something that was very fatiugy. Me? I was just puking all over the house 5 or 6 times a day...

But now I have new friends, and I am happy again! On Saturday night two people from Maryland came to stay at my house, and have been here for 3 days so far! They are great, and they play all the time with me, the only problem is my stuffy parents, who lock me in their room at night to sleep. I just sit and whine and keep them up all night, I think it is working, soon they will let me sleep with my new friends! They like to wrestle, and play, and its good fun.

Also, they noticed something- my eyes are blue! There has been a lot of speculation, but you can look at the above picture, and everyone should see that my eyes are blue! Yay! I am the first dog that they have seen that has blue eyes!

Woof!

No comments: