Tuesday 18 September 2007

Why Being a Dog ROCKS!

Mom is shivering, and I'm laughing at her, because as a dog I'm not bothered. The house is cold, because the painters came and painted up everything and none of the windows can be shut right now. And the sun may be out, but it's only 8 degress (Celcius, you colonials!). But all I have to do is turn off my shedding and chase the sun across the floor, and I'm just fine!

And there are side benefits to having so many windows open. Like at night, while Mom and Dad are being boring, I can chase all the little bugs that fly in! So much fun! And, I can hear whatever's going on outside, so I can be super-vigilant and let my parents know if anyone is going by our yard. I feel like that's pretty important information to know.

Mom's been complaining so much, though, that I've been perfecting a special look to give her: The Sideways Glance of Disdain.




Some of us like the windows open, Mom! Woof!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It helps to have a lot more hair when it's cold, Winston...so go easy on your mom.