Wednesday 12 September 2007

The Best Worst Week Ever... Retrospective Part 3 of 3: The Clink

Take a look at all these pictures, what do they have in common? That's right, no me. Why? Becuase I was unceremoniously dumped into the clink for the rest of the week, adn therefore making the week the best worst week ever.

Everyone went to the Trout, but did I get to go along? No. Dad did take me to the Trout to drop the car off then we walked home together. I even behaved great- Dad let me off the lead and I came when I was called, and sat next to him while runners went past! We walked a whole mile, and I was tired out. But then they put me in the kennel, and went to the Trout again without me! I like the car, but I didn't get a second ride in it.

At least they came home that night...

Next day I went to the dreaded Lakeside Kennel! I fought as hard as I could to escape back to the car, I thought I was just in for another fun car ride, but no- I got left. Because I was mad, I ate all my dog food, which impressed my parents (talk about backfire). The lake is nice, but I want people attention!

They came back the next day, and I gave them what-for. But then on Saturday, the left again! After a nice relaxing morning and a walk, I got stuck in the kennel at noon for what I assumed would be a couple hours- NOT! They weren't back until like 7 at night! Of course I was fine, I had food and water and a dog door, but still.

The next day, same thing. Early in the morning, bags were packed, and I was stuck in my kennel. When mom and dad got back- no Nana and Nanee! What is that about? I guess Dad and Nana had to duke it out for Alpha Male, and that is why they didn't come back- someday I'll have to do the same thing I suposse...

Well, it was the best worst week ever, and I really enjoyed meeting my grandparents- hope I see them again soon!

No comments: