Monday 10 September 2007

The Best Worst Week Ever... Retrospective Part 1 of 3

This week was the best worst week ever. I am an Oxford dog- so notice that there is no comma between best and worst, making them two adjectives that describe week- no; this was the best of the worst weeks- meaning that it wasn't the worst week ever (as in the it was the best at being the worst week), but rather a week so full of highs and lows for a puppy that I didn't know if it was the best or worst week ever. I have decided it was the best worst week, making it one of the worst weeks because everything bad happened at the end and everything great happened at the beginning, and I am a puppy and puppy memory and mental state really relates to things that have just happened!

Things started out promising- Nanee and Nana came to town to visit! They stayed a whole week! And then on Sunday we had a big Sunday Roast and I got to play with Jake and Nick, Jeff and Rebecca, and Eliana! It was a house full of people to play with, and even better- I got roast meat! And that always makes for a great time! Then we went punting and had walks and longer walks, and were outside in Oxford- and the week was really great. But then towards the end of the week, things went bad, because I got put in the Clink overnight and then on Saturday I got left in the kennel for 7 hours! Then, to make things worse, everyone left on Sunday, which made me very sad because I was full of energy from being in the clink for so long.

Well, long walks, Sunday Roasts, and punting aside, meeting Nana and Nanee definately made up for being in the clink for so long, so that is alright. I am sad they are gone, and now I am acting out to my parents to try to bring them back, it isn't working though, and I haven't even gotten a long walk yet (just a short one yesterday!!). Whats a dog to do? Stay tuned for posts about punting and the rest of the week in the next two posts....

Woof!



No comments: