Thursday 13 September 2007

Dog Wrestling


Crazy! Two days ago I ate about 6 bowls of food, human food, and treats, but just lay around all day tired and acting depressed. Yesterday, I was going crazy! Litterally bouncing off the walls, and parading my blankets around and hitting things because I kept tripping over them. I was jumping up on mom and dad and biting and barking and being crazy!

As you can see in the photo above, I was dog wrestled into calmness. My parents tried to calm me down, but nothing woudl do it! Dad usually does the dog wrestling, but mom got hers in yesterday. You can tell by my face that I am thrilled mom can wrestle me down...

Anwyay, Dad finally took me for a run at night, and I dropped like a log. Hyperactivity is tiring. Just like a kid I had my sugar crash (oh yeh, sugar- mom was giving me rice krispy treats!!!) Just kidding, it was Dad. Mom doesn't give me human food, but dad told me to say it was her.

Anyhoo... I am now going to go and pass out in bed again with mom, who still isn't up yet, even though Dad is about to get in the shower and go to work! (Its awesome). Basically, I like mom more than dad, but dad gives me food...

No comments: