Tuesday 3 July 2007

Back from the Clink

Well, folks, I'm safely back in the arms of my so-called "loving" family. Who knew the "resort" I was promised would be all bars and concrete!

No, I didn't get to meet other dogs, either. They kept us all in solitary confinement unless we brought brothers or sisters along. And I'm an only child!

Even worse, if I didn't eat my food, it got picked up! I'm used to just snacking all day. And now my parents have been doing it too...they may have been "bad habits" for them, but not for me!

Sure, we got some time outside everyday, but not enough. My figure is a wreck! I was out with the personal trainer for a midday run between showers, and let me tell you, I need it!

I did manage to get some special treatment by putting up a stink at bedtime. To think, these people didn't even let me sleep in their bed! I demand the lap of luxury at all times. One of the ladies had to compromise and crawl into my cell and pet me to sleep. Still, I'm not entirely impressed with the standard of service.

I tried to keep myself angry at my parents, but I was just so relieved to see them that I simply couldn't resist giving them some kisses between reproving nibbles. Three days in a giant kennel! The nerve!

Woof!

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

Oh, Winston, it wasn't that bad. And besides, the people at the kennel thought you were a little gem. "Such a lovely little boy!" And that from the woman who had to spend part of a night with you!