Wednesday 11 July 2007

Bring your doggie to work day

I wish. I keep trying to accompany Dad to work, but he somehow always manages to slip out and leave me with my ultra-boring mother. Today, when she didn't deliver a promised walk promptly, I was forced to destroy a brand-new roll of toilet paper to express my frustration. (I got a nice long walk in the end.) But that doesn't mean I'm not ready for the day Dad decides to take me with him.

As you can see here, I even dress to impress in colours to match my dad. I mean, he could probably take me with him and no one would think anything of it. I would blend in like the perfect accessory.

I guess until that day comes I'll just keep building up my range of colour collars and keeping my coat nice and shiny. A dog can dream, can't he?

Woof!

Whoops, caught with my eyes closed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winston,

I so agree with you about accompanying our parents to work - I mean human kids get a day to go to work - why not us????? I know we would be good boys & just hang out & be a greeter when people come close to our parents' desks.

Shadow

Anonymous said...

Winston,
I agree too that your Dad should take you to work.
My Mom takes me sometimes and it is fun. I go upstairs and beg all the engineers for some of their lunch. And guess what! They give me some.
Casey