Wednesday 27 June 2007

Vacation awaits

These days have been pretty blah. It's raining, I didn't get to go to the Royal Ascot or Wimbledon (my social life as a British blueblood is in tatters!), and most of the day I just loll around after morning training or suffer through a full-on rest day. But not for much longer.

This weekend I'm booked at a very upscale, dogs-only resort north of Oxford. From what I hear, I get a spacious two-room suite overlooking the lake, three acres to play on during my two daily outings, and twenty-four hour service; even grooming, if I can get my parents to lay out a few extra pounds! Should be paradise.

Anyway, I think it will be nice compared to sitting around in some hotel in (tacky!) Blackpool while my mom shakes around like an idiot and my dad mopes over coin belts and (tacky!) bedlah sets. Sure, they get the beach, but did I mention that the lake-front is inhabited by a brilliant display of the fauna of England? Hello, Dog TV!

I can only hope that I get to board next to some lovely lady dogs. Rowhr!

Where I hope to go for vacation one of these days:
North Dakota, duh!
(Although I could probably go to Cuba on my passport,
unlike my parents! Mwahahahawoof!)

No comments: