Thursday 21 June 2007

Stuffed Stuff

Some animals have a sweet tooth. Myself, I have a stuff tooth. I just love stuffing.

It started when both of my grandmas sent me stuffed toys. Fun to play with; better to unstuff. It turns wherever I've been chewing into a cloud of deliciousness.

Just today, though, I realized Mom and Dad have been holding out on me. That whole big blanket thing we all sleep under is just full of stuffing. It's stuffed! It's literally a giant bag of stuff!

Dad seems to want it all to himself, though, and I got in big trouble for just having a tiny nibble this morning. And a larger nibble this afternoon. What's the big deal? There's stuffing enough for all of us!

Of course, I would settle for some of Mom and Dad's Victorian sponge cake. And Mom's stuffed animals. I think that's a reasonable counter-offer.

Woof!

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

Winston conveniently forgot to mention the stuffed armchair he's been going after on the sly over the past month or so...do you know how hard it is to sew together a chair without upholstery needles.