Wednesday 13 June 2007

Getting Back in Shape the Winston Bengfort Way

Like any star, I must care for my physique. That's why, after two-and-a-half weeks of recuperation, I'm back on the straight-and-narrow with my personal trainer (her name is Mom). Yesterday, we ran the canal, and today we ran to Wolfson and then walked back. I get water given to me from the trainer's cupped hands. It's both glamourous and grueling.

I even changed my diet. After snubbing the Science stuff I was on, the 'rents finally got the picture and got me some great new stuff, called James Wellbeloved. Delish! And I got some sweet little Cesar "A Little More Refined" wet food that gets mixed in every once in a while (Mom checked--Cesar is specially designed for people who obsess about their little dogs and it wasn't a part of that recall). Sometimes I get a nice cooked egg to keep the coat shiny. So yeah, you could say I'm working hard and looking good.

Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I've got some new toys that I've just got to destroy. A dog's work is never over! Woof!
Action shot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I thought we were crazy dog parents!
Ha!