Friday 8 June 2007

Call me Greasespot--Greasespot Sandal-Eater

Dogs get no love. All week I've been locked in my kennel all afternoon while dad is still at work and mom goes off to some sort of party dressed in a black-and-white costume. Then today, I had to go to the vet, which I like, but I don't like the veterinarian--that meany! She took out my sutures, but I still can't forgive her for what she did to me...

Adding insult to injury, when mom and I got home, mom grease-spotted me! They say it's supposed to keep the ticks and fleas away, but I don't know about that. And then she locked me in my kennel for a whole other hour. But I had my revenge.

Mom released me and went into her office to do some errands. I went downstairs quick-as-you-please and sat myself down for a hearty lunch--on her new turquoise flip-flops. And let me tell you, it was delicious while it lasted. Almost as good as dad's blue and white flip-flops I ate earlier this spring.

Mwahahahaha! Woof!

No comments: