Thursday 9 August 2007

How Refreshing!

Mom took me for an extra-long walk today, to University Parks! It was great! I got to trot along on my extend-o-lead, smell the flowers and the poo, and even made a new friend!

His name is Simba, and even though I'm twice as old as he is, he is already much bigger than I! His parents asked Mom if I was ok with other dogs, and she said yes, that I love them. Which is absolutely right! So I got to spend a few minutes making friends with Simba. We started with the classic simultaneous bum-sniff, but soon I was jumping in arcs over Simba's back and he was trying to pet me with his ginormous paws. It was great. Probably the best five minutes I've ever had in the park.

Unfortunately, Mom wanted to keep walking, so I had to say goodbye to Simba, but I sure hope I run into him again someday. Dogs gotta play!

Woof!

No comments: