Sunday 26 August 2007

Blinky Toy!


I got a new toy yesterday! And it... BLINKS! wahahaha! It is amazing, a blinky toy. (The picture is all red because it is dark to prove that the blinky toy actually blinks... I have never been so happy about a new toy in my life. I played with it all day yesterday, it was amazing- and more importantly, it hasn't been destroyed yet! Well... all the way destroyed at least.
 
Squeaky toy was nothing compared to this thing...
 
Anyway the story goes that Mom and Dad discovered a pet shop in the Covered Market in Oxford, one that they never knew existed. They started exploring for tough toys that I wouldn't chew up or eat (my record for a 25 cm rawhide cigar is just under 3 minutes, completely eaten, although it takes almost 1920 times that to digest (in dog minutes... still a long time). The discovered some big, thick rawhides and the blinky toy which was made for tough chewers. They gave it a shot.
 
I managed to rip one of the three balls off in an hour, but the rest of the toy is still mostly intact... so far so good! I love it so much. Dad took it away after the first ball ripped off because he didn't know of the safety of the toy after it, and put it on a bookshelf. I spent the whole time it was up there sitting and being so good to get it back! Finally they did... I am still playing with it!
 
So much fun... blinky woof!

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

I should report that the blinky toy has survived a second day with no further damage. I, however, have a headache. Good thing neither Ben nor I have a tendency to epilepsy...