Wednesday 28 November 2007

Rockstar Dog Diet


I have a rockstar dog diet. Mom and dad might think I am a picky eater- but in reality, I am watching my figure because I am a celebrity, we have to do that sort of stuff! Between runs with mom, wrestling with dad, and learning to catch things in mid-air, I have the exercise program that Tom Chaplain* could only dream of having.

Combine that with my awesome Lindsay Lohan diet- pate, treats, and dog food only at nights, with some puking- I am truly cutting a fine figure recently. Seriously, I am getting strong, and my muscles are nice and defined, now that is what I am talking about!

Dad and mom might be concerned that I don't eat a whole lot, but I think the ladies are noticing. Yesterday I had a lady whippet check me out with much interest, and today I had a tussle with a lady jack russel! Not bad at all.

Well, now I deign to go downstairs and eat some cesars dog food.... so catch you all later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back in the blog, Winston. We missed you!

Dad B.

Anonymous said...

Handsome dude!
Anni B