Thursday 13 December 2007

Missing the good weather


Not so long ago, the windows were open, and a dog could leap from his chair/bed into the great outdoors. Not so much anymore. It is 1 degree outside right now, and windy. Its the coldest its ever been in my entire life! At least it isn't raining or snowing, though. Although, I think that might start soon!

And too top it all off, the boiler isn't working, which means I have turned into a burrow dog, burrowing beneath blankets and into pillows just to fine warmth. It isn't dignified!

But Dad's family is coming so that is going to be fun!

4 comments:

Bethany Bengfort said...

We miss your blogs, Winston!

Anonymous said...

Where, oh where, has my Winston dog gone?

Dad B.

Anonymous said...

Winston,
I hope you haven't frozen to death or anything. 1 degree is cold but it is balmy compared to the 15 to 20 below & wind chills of 35 below that I had to put with last week, & weekend & the weatherman says this week will be a little warmer - up to zero - YEAH!!!!! So stay close to those blankets but I miss your posts - mom won't read me anything but what you write. I have my own blanket with bones on it - it is fleece & very warm.

Shadow

Anonymous said...

Do you still have your red ball and security sweatshirt? Looked like that would come in handy..what with the replaced gate
~~~