Tuesday 6 November 2007

Crazy Scary Night


Thats right, its creepy McWinston time! I mean, check it out, what the heck is that? I was especially bothered, because it smelled like dad, it sounded like dad, but it didn't look anything at all like dad! I started freaking out, jumping around, and barking my head off at the thing that ate dad's head. Too creepy for this puppy. Dad did eventually lift the lid and show me he was still inside, and I calmed down a little, but still... after watching a season's worth of Dr. Who- you just never know, and you have to be careful in England (Think 28 days later...)

As you can see from the beverage, there was a party going on, and everything was going great! I was very happy and calm as people came to my house wearing costumes, and generally being weird, but I was very polite, and I didn't jump and I just hung out trying to get attention, which I did occasionally, there were even trick or treaters! At one point, dad passed the bowl of caramel apple lollies underneath my nose, and without even moving my body, I managed to get one! They didn't even notice until Dad put me down. They chased me around, which was an awesome game, but they did get the candy from me, which was a bummer.

Then the construction worker girls came... nuff said! I went and hid outside with mom, who was a little pissed that things got loud. But what can you do? My mom's friends like to party!

Still, I wasn't thrilled when, a day late, my costume arrived. Dogzilla indeed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Winston,

You look cute - when you get older - you can convince your parents that your halloween costume can just be a bandana. Then you can be tough & cute all at once. Glad to see you are back to blogging. I have been bugging my mom to tell me what you have been up & she just kept telling me that you were busy.

shadow