Thursday 25 October 2007

Puppy Puke and General October Laziness

Well, it has been a lazy October, as you probably have noticed with the lack of posts. I mean, it got all dark and gray, and well... English. So we slept in, and didn't write posts in the morning like we normally do. Then mom and I's walks/runs started getting later and later, and dad has been forcing me out into the rain to use the lawn. It has just been general comfortableness like that- and has created a mood of laziness in the house.

But I have got my puppy puke on! As you can see by my intense skillz in the picture, I am a beggar like a champion, but this occasionally leads to me getting something I can't handle.






For instance, the Mexican chicken sandwich my dad is holding in the picture? I liked and ate that with relish. However, liver pate? that made me puke a little. Puppy puke is a great thing- it makes mom and dad mad, but they can't yell at me because I'm sick! Wahahahah!

Although, I am leaving puke stains on the floor, which will probably have to be bleached out, and even I don't like those- I sniff them and then turn up my nose and go away!

But at least I am not ashamed to fondle my dad's butt!

No comments: