Monday 1 October 2007

Uhoh!


As you can see from my: aroo? face: Halloween is coming and mom is planning on making me wear clothes! Apperently, she got a forward of all these dogs dressed in costumes and she wants to do it to me too. I mean, I am already in costume- I am a caniwulf! But no one understands me, it is so sad.
 
Dad is bemused, too: mom wants to go for themed outfits. She has thought of pirates, mermaids, and dominoes (whatever that is). Well, our family is going to look crazy! I thought a good theme for all of us would have been wolf family, but I couldn't convince that one to go through. Dad thinks knight, princess, steed, but I don't want to be a steed.
 
Well, this all comes down to one thing, though: last year at the house, a few weeks before I showed up, mom and dad through a big Halloween bash for all the Rhodes; and the question is, do we want to host it again this year? And if so, are we going to need co-hosts, etc? Well, I think we better get on the ball deciding, I would love to be running around a party- that sounds great! But we'll see.
 
Woof!
 
PS Thanks for all the comments! Keep up the good work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winston,

Dressing up for Halloween isn't so bad. I do it most years. If I don't do the whole custom, I at least where a Halloween bandana. But when you do the whole custom thing - everyone tells you how cute you are & how sweet. You get lots of treats & attention. Definately worth making your people happy & putting on clothes for a few hours.

Shadow

Anonymous said...

Well, I hate dressing up. My cousin put a Santa hat on me last Christmas and I had to spend the afternoon rubbing around on the rugs trying to get it off. Really took time away from begging for Christmas dinner scraps.
Maybe they will forget to get you a costume.
Casey