Tuesday 19 February 2008

Winter Sadness

I know I made all these grand promises in my last blog, and I was fully planning on making good on them, and then I got sick...

Lets just call it the February of Puke... it was spew city at 20 Leckford road. Everything I ate came out, everything that came out I ate (although mom and dad put a stop to that pretty quickly). I was not and am still barely a happy puppy. I was shivering so bad that mom and dad made me a little lair (see above- and if you can't see me, see below). What a nasty ride. Mom got sick too, but its probably not the same thing, she blames me for eating so much poo and she thinks that it got me sick.
Anyway, I was holed up in my blankets for the past few weeks, so my bad about the blog writing. Rest assured that I am fine now, and no one was concerned enough to call the vets. Dad thinks it is just growing pains because he used to eat a lot and sleep a lot when he was growing bigger, he is probably right because I am still full of energy after I puke!

No comments: