Monday 25 February 2008

Land of Lilliput, a doggy fantasy


Ok, so I think it is time to go over one more of my fantasies. We heard about the socks, the caniwulf (and we even got to watch more Vampire shows this weekend, which just reinforced that fantasy). I guess I probably have a lot of fantasies since I am kind of a dreamer dog, I spend most of my time on top of my kennel looking out the window thinking about how I am flying over them all and spot peeing on the people I don't like.

But my new fantasy is a Lilliputian one- and it all started because of the weird visual tricks that happen when dad walks down the stairs. Check it out- it looks like he has shrunk to just his head and I am as big as he is!!! Needless to say, I started freaking out and running around in circles and pawing at his head and licking him through the posts. I thought he really shrank it was really cool! I was a little disappointed when he came back up the stairs.

So now I want a world full of little people. I have noticed other little people at the park and elsewhere, and I always want to play with them or check them out, but their owners won't let them play with dogs, something about getting muddy... I don't know. I think mom and dad should get a little person for me to play with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Winston, you sure do take an interesting perspective on life. You're the smartest dog I know!

Dad B.